Visit Our Other Pages:

Monday 7 June 2010

Weekend Stroll Around London In Pics

This weekend I decided to take a stroll around London and visit some usual spots... I was asked by a reader to post a few pics of a typical day in London, so here are a few from this weekend. Enjoy!

Trips by tube...
Clouds over the river Thames...
Words of wisdom at Covent Garden, next to my favourite World food cafe...
Random pics of London street art along the way... 
When the sun is shining... at Piccadilly Circus
A chance to wave my Spanish flag at the Taste Of Spain Festival and eat my favourite churros con chocolate... met a few old friends there by accident too!
Random acts of dancing in the crowd...
Street concert with traditional Spanish music, jazz and other great tunes!
Stalls and more stalls...
Spanish people love their sports lol... the Spanish sporting time-line... I think World Cup fever has hit lol!
I did a previous post about the latest addition at Trafalgar Square... it was time to see it for my Self!
A trip back to Camden town...
Shoes and natural product shopping...
At the yoga space in Camden to end the weekend...

No comments: