Visit Our Other Pages:

Saturday 3 July 2010

My Vision Board

A while ago, I did my vision board to welcome the new season and keep motivated.

It began with a piece of paper, in sections that represented different areas of my life that I wanted to explore on my vision board and to get a little organised with where to put the cut-out pics...

And then came the stacks of yoga and health mags that I have collected over the years, it was so hard to cut them at first. My little treasures lol!

I found a huge cardboard and placed the grid in the middle to be reminded of what pictures I would work on...
And then it got a little wild and I cut more images and words than I needed! I got carried away... The sections didn't work any more...

And finally I got a little organised and arranged them where I felt best...

Ta da lol!

2 comments:

Imani. Love said...

http://www.artistmanifest.com/2009/10/do-i-really-need-vision-board.html

nappy headed black girl said...

Thank you for this. I'm starting to get more into homemade beauty products. I just made my first batch of lip balm and will be trying an avocado/banana mask this week.

Your scrub sounds good enough to eat!