Visit Our Other Pages:

Saturday 5 June 2010

London Festivals: Street Fest!

Festival season is well and truly HERE - YAY! Just 2 weeks ago I took a long good look at my diary and marked up all the events that I need to go to and it was only then that I realised how many festivals there really are!

End of last month saw 2 great ones, where I tried cramming 2 festivals in one bank holiday weekend - Street Fest being the most fun! A space bursting with creativity! If you haven't already done so, check it out and make it part of your future festival plans!

StreetFest Website

The good news is if you missed the recent one, you don't need to wait another year to enjoy it - stay tuned for October 2010 dates/listings on facebook.




StreetFest 2010 from Rohan Blair-Mangat on Vimeo.

No comments: