Visit Our Other Pages:

Friday 1 May 2009

Happy MaY! Slow Down London!

HAPPY MAY!
Is it really May ALREADY?!?


Each year is getting faster and faster! Even though I LOVE how technology makes our lives so much more faster and easier, I do also blame it for speeding up time and keeping life a little too hectic at times! City life.

If you haven't already heard, there is a great campaign going on right now in London to get Londoners to SLOW down and enjoy life - with some interesting events and shows to keep you motivated and enjoyable!

Visit the website at: www.slowdownlondon.co.uk
24th Apr - 4th May 2009


So inspired by this, I felt one of my first monthly challenges would be too slow down in my own life! I KNOW I need to take things easy and stop worrying about everything... So, this is my monthly challenge!

No comments: