Visit Our Other Pages:

Monday 27 April 2009

All Eyes On Cuba!

Cuba has been on my travel list for some time now and I'm hoping next Summer, I will FINALLY get to see this glorious place for my Self!

Until then, I'm dreaming on it! And right on time, bringing in some great energy for Spring/Summer, there are a couple of Cuban shows in town which I am looking forward to exploring!

I LOVE watching dance shows and these shows promise to be super powerful!

Havana Rumba - more info...

Update: I had THE best time at this show! I often hate going to theatres that feel so big that you're left totally unattached and separated from the mood of the performance. This theatre was JUST the right size to make you really FEEL part of what was going on in front of you, plus a little interactive dance with the audience/dancers at the end was super fun!

Havana Rakatan - more info...

Enjoy!

No comments: