Visit Our Other Pages:

Thursday 26 March 2009

F-AD-tastic! Media Images We Love!

What is it about adverts that can bring back memories or capture a time so perfectly? Over the years, the media and advertising has been a key source of exploring how and what people are feeling, reflecting and capturing on a daily basis.

If you haven't already listened to Ayo and Esperanza Spalding's music, you are missing out on a huge creative treat! And when I heard and saw their adverts of them for Banana Republic, I was blown away by their fantastic beauty!

If you, like me, love to explore media images through the eyes of advertising, you will simply love this blog:

1 comment:

kiss my black ads said...

Thanks for the kind words! You have quite a muscle-bound blog here. By that I mean it is powerful-spiritual.