Visit Our Other Pages:

Monday 9 June 2008

Daily African Wisdom


My first poetry scrap book was part of a photography book on landscapes (which was part of an impulse buy) that moved me. I carried it everywhere! And every time I felt moved to write, I'd scribble down any words that would come to mind, choosing a landscape that I felt suited it. This was when I first moved to London... To this day, I still carry it close, filled with many poems that described how my transition to this city was like for me.

It has been a while since I've meditated on art work or photography that moves me... Today I decided it was time to break from this... I found this wonderful gem!

African Wisdom: 365 Days
By Danielle Follmi and Olivier Follmi


I would recommend this book to anyone!
Daily affirmations and wisdom with moving images.
Perfect!

No comments: