Visit Our Other Pages:

Friday 29 February 2008

Fashionista Fun @ NEET Online Magazine


NEET magazine

For the longest time I have been avoiding any magazines - mainly because I haven't really found something that I could enjoy as an expression of how I feel or would like to dress. Until now, some magazines have caught my attention. This is one of them that appeals to my fashion taste buds and is born in the UK.

I found this magazine through myspace and loved it from the moment I went to the website... it's more like an online catalogue that puts together and celebrates independent fashion designers around the world - So for those of you who like to shop online (like me!) and want to support independent artists, this is a GREAT insight on what's out there from our own computer screen.


Enjoy!

No comments: