Visit Our Other Pages:

Friday 24 February 2012

Update ~ Where Am I?



Hey everyone! WOW, it has been a LONG time since I've been on this space and I missed it. So, I thought it was about time I told you a little bit about what I have been up to.

In a word... work lol! 

But when I use that word, I say it fondly because it has been a huge thing getting to really expand my therapy work in London - and I love working with my clients. With this, I also have added a blog (which is where my writing energy has been over the last few months) - Purely Holistic London. Please do feel free to join us on our Facebook page there too (click here) if you love getting to know more about holistic health.

In terms of my locing experience, still there lol! No changes, just letting them hang and flow. I will post on that soon! I have been more active in my Holistic Locs Facebook page too with regular thoughts/inspiration, so check us out! 

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you guys, I have loved sharing with you and promise to get back to writing in here ;o)

No comments: