Visit Our Other Pages:

Thursday 13 January 2011

Easy Loc Style: Front Loc Roll

I have probably declared it to my Self every New year that one of my natural hair resolutions would be to try styling a bit more. I'm lazy when it comes to styling.... really, I must be THE most laziest loc styler lol! But I think that's probably why I love locs so much... the ease of waking each morning and locs are "done", just a quick brush down and that's it.

So...this year I said it again... I must try styling my locs much more! And I was on a mission to collect a gallery for my Self of easy styling pics that would probably take less than a minute but looked amazing...

Here are 2 pics that inspired me to get the front loc roll style. So easy and looks amazing!

Queen GodIs
Yup, it is stunning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful and the locs are perfection.....i did the BC back in May 2010..now i have a TWA of curly locs....i have been constantly looking on your site for pics of locs that i want....and i was taking back by her beautiful locs....i love the length and size.....she is my inspiration....Thanks HOLISTIC LOCS for this beautiful pix....