Visit Our Other Pages:

Sunday 16 May 2010

Perfect Guidance! Soy Free Yum Facilitation Guide

As you all know by now, I LOVE food lol! Nothing beats a plate of yummy nourishing goodness and I am always on a look out for new recipes to try out and share.

A few days with this wonderful guide has satisfoed my cravings lol! It breaks down vegie nutrition perfectly, with vital information and hosts a long list of delicious recipes that you can try for your Self- No matter if you are just beginning your vegie diet journey or if you have already been tuned into this way of eating for a while, this guide is perfect for everyone who enjoys healthy food!


I want to thank Janine Jackson (isn't she gorgous?!?) for putting this lovely cute guide together and sharing it! I'm having fun ;o)

No comments: