Visit Our Other Pages:

Tuesday 23 March 2010

The Whirlpool

-

I am feeling inspired by nature's whirlpools...

The great forces that seem to spin everything out of control, yet strangely keep everything in place at the same time... 

 Today I reflected...

I should be working right now... these days are so hectic as I'm meeting up with new therapists and cleansing my new space in preparation for my clients.  On a personal level, I am learning to attack some fears I had. 

Ever had those moments when you feel like you are caught up in a whirlpool? Everything is moving SO fast and it can be very overwhelming. I try to embrace change, but tend to be attached to routine so it can be a little bit of a challenge. So, when the whirlpool does happen, my first reaction is to jam it up... to fight it. And of course, the more you fight it, the more you drown.

But now, I am learning to be inspired by the Universal (YOU-In-Verse) whirlpool... this great force of nature. It seems that sometimes when we take the first difficult fear-breaking step forward, this whirlpool comes forward with its greatest power and force. The choice is then to either fight it or learn to let it spin, let it flow around you.

Suddenly, it feels like when this happens, the whirlpool is a sign that I am at the right place... energy is starting to shift and flow more freely. Positive energy is expanding and drawing in new people and experiences for the Self journey. Fear based challenges come towards you to check if you have truly broken free with your choices... Old blockages from the past and fear-based thinking now become free and the force is SO POWERFUL! It's amazing!

Inspired by nature, these signs test and challenge us. I can't wait to see what it manifests!

Q's for Self-reflection - Ask your Self...

- When was the last time you were caught up in a whirlpool?
- How did you react?
- What fears did you have to face?
- What was the general outcome and lessons learnt?
- What new things did it bring to your life?
- How can you now begin to create a new whirlpool right now? (What actions, aims, goals can you start to work on that will do so...)


No comments: