Visit Our Other Pages:

Friday 5 March 2010

Food For Thought - Literally!

MY SO refuses to eat outside, unless it's an ital restaurant. He has been vegan for over 15 years and always told me from the start that food was an important part of his life, he loves to cook ital food! And I love his cooking lol.

And when we first started dating years ago, I wasn't a vegie eater - I didn't get why he was so hung up about going to public spaces to eat. I had been curious about starting a vegie diet at that point but I think he was a big factor that inspired me in many ways to see how it could be done on a practical day-to-day level (I has so many questions before!).

These days, I still do go out to eat with friends etc. but I am SO weary of where I sit down... everything from the energy, the way the food is prepared (I love to actually see an open kitchen), the smell etc. I can't help it! I just like to know that what I eat is with good energy... and when I do go and eat from a place I don't like, I don't really enjoy the experience.

I was just tucking into my home made vegan lasagna, when I was thinking about this topic of food and daily life...

I LOVE FOOD lol!

And this clip came to mind...



Food for thought:

Whether you are a vegan, vegetarian or a meat eater, how important is it to eat in the right spot?

How much time do you spend planning, eating, preparing your food?

What would be the worst thing that you have or could encounter on a day out in a restaurant?

And for the vegie eaters, what have been your difficulties?

No comments: