Visit Our Other Pages:

Wednesday 24 February 2010

When I've Had A Crappy Day...



Recent example:
Maybe it's just been one of those days...

Nothing goes right, I wake up in a good mood but the day seem to test me more and more and eventually my mood soaks up all the negativity and I feel DRAINED when I finally do make it back home...

At this point, I get to working on removing and reflecting on the day so it doesn't drag into tomorrow...

Maybe with a Sel-Reiki session, good music, chocolate treats, having a really long bath etc.

So, what Self rituals do you do to get rid of that negativity afterwards?

How to do you ground your Self?

On the days that prove most challenging, how do you re-arrange the recent past (in your mind) and learn from it?

What makes you feel drained and what charge you up again?

Please share ;o)

No comments: