Visit Our Other Pages:

Thursday 28 January 2010

If You Loved Avatar, Read This Book!

Blessings fam!

I took some time out to work on exams, start a few new (scary) projects, reflect and mourn one of my oldest school friend's loss of life in Haiti. I found out that her father died too from a heart attack soon after hearing the news. So sad! She was such a beautiful person and inspired me to follow my dream and holistic health path. Her family were so great too!

It's crazy how a disaster in one part of the world always throws out strong ripples to the rest of the world. And everyone feels it. My heart goes out to everyone who has been affected by this tragic event.

I decided to dial the clock backwards and reflect on things that made and inspired me to be who I am today...

So many forgotten gems came out!
One of them was this book...

Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library
... A book I got in the 90's that blew my mind....then I left it at the back of the bookshelf at my mother's house. Forgot about it for years, until it came to mind with Avatar. Dug it out, dusted it off and sat my Self down with a a huge mug of cocoa for another re-run of beautiful words. My notes are still there, kinda faded as I wrote many in pencil but it made for a great find!

If you loved the messages in Avatar, you will love this book. It plays with different spiritual paths and takes you on a story where it explains everything on a metaphysical level... including information on our DNA, ancestors, energy, astrology, Goddess energy, Earth sciences, other beings and more. Yeah, some might say its a bit wacky lol, but it (kinda) makes sense to me (sometimes lol)!

Reading it this time around, I found this book did question my own spiritual thoughts (all over again), some things I agree on - others I don't, but the overall information was interesting/inspiring when I relaxed and opened my mind, without judgement.

No comments: