Visit Our Other Pages:

Monday 13 July 2009

OM! Tools: The 5 Year Plan!

One thing I love about the YMIB network is the useful tools that are always online to guide through the soul journey... this article particularly reflected my thoughts over the last few weeks as I hit my Earth day...

5 Years: where will you be?

Looking back, I can't help but feel that over the 10 years, even though I had many changes and challenges, the pattern of events were exactly as I had subconsciously planned it when I was 18 (which was a point in my life where I reflected my future seriously). Of course, life threw a few blows along the way and maybe there were times were things were delayed... but what I reflected on, wanted or had planned eventually came. It's funny saying that now because I can honestly say that 99.9% of the time, I was unaware that the choices I made had been a decision or visualisation from when I was 18... and not from just the positive goals, but also from some of the fears I had at that point in my life.

It made me wonder how powerful our memory is and how much our subconscious mind holds on to thoughts that we declare to our Self and collect from the past... Some Q's that came to mind for reflection: How much of our future are we really in control of? If our subconscious mind attracts and sends out energy to bring events/people/situations, what about the bad times that come forward? Are they just a reflection or manifestation of our subconscious mind/energy which was programmed by us? How flexible should we be with our goals?

A personal favourite and one of my oldest books from when I was 16 years old, is this one: Step-By-Step Miracles: A Practical Guide to Achieving Your Dreams by Shira Block. Many books before and after this time had explored the concepts of LOA (Law of attraction), but this book to me has a much more practical and direct approach than the others. And one of the things she did explain was that when planning, seek essence first before anything specific. In that way, there is more room for greater things to come. For example: Instead of specifically affirming that "I will receive $1000 for my financial security", look at the essence and source of this affirmation (what does money mean to me? Why do I need financial stability? etc) and go wider by affirming "I have complete financial freedom to explore my Self journey". There also many online tools to keep track of the Self progress...

Here are 2 connecting websites that I will be using to map out the next 5 years:

43 Things
43 Places

...A great online community of people from around the world who are tracking their Self progress and sharing their journeys! Just browsing it makes me feel positive and gives me new ideas of what to aim for! Oooooooooh the possibilities... Hmmmmmmmm lol.

No comments: