Visit Our Other Pages:

Sunday 29 March 2009

Tarot Tales/Tells... A Perfect Adventure In Healing & Health!

Over the last few months, I have been more and more drawn towards tarot... as a form of reflection work and connecting with my ancestors or spiritual guides. I am in a period of change and transition. This has been an excellent way of combining my meditation/yoga sessions with key insights to reflect on. I'm still very much a newbie to this form but so far it has been so much fun learning!

When I first heard of tarot many years ago, I must admit that I was still very naive about what it really means to explore this amazing healing and creative tool. I also was very much in the dark about how many different tarot decks are out there... one thing that did put me off at first was that I really did not connect or feel for any of the images that I was seeing on tarot cards in the shops that I visited... until now.

There are so MANY tarot decks that reflect many cultural and spiritual pathways. The choice is wide and if you are interested in exploring tarot, there will most definitely be a deck that will suit you and your needs. One of the most important things that I have found in tarot is the choice of tarot deck to use... I can't quite explain it, but it is a drawn feeling or "calling" that will open up brightly and say YES to you when you first lay eyes on the right deck for you. You have to feel and trust the images, the messages, the many symbols and ultimately your own instinct! It is powerful!

My Top Favourite Decks:


Have fun searching for what is right for you!

If you would like to know more, there are many books avaiable that will explain tarot fully. You may also like to read and learn from this source...


No comments: