Visit Our Other Pages:

Sunday 2 March 2008

Product Focus: Blac Minerals For Womben Of Colour!


Natural Mineral Make-up For Womben Of Colour!

I have been avoiding make-up, rooting for natural beauty. But I must say that this line of products has caught my eye and works wonderfully!


So far, I have tried the foundations out with a nice sample pack to begin with - With Blac Minerals, I've found it to be very easy to use, with great service, fast shipping (even to the UK) and feels like I'm not wearing anything at all! A little goes a LONG way and you can choose the amount of coverage - I personally LOVE mixing a small amount with my moisturiser for a fuss-free application of a tinted moisturiser. It leaves my skin glowing and soft - without that cakey-want-to-wash-it-all-off-right-now feeling that I always got with other foundations/products. It feels light and works with my skin (type and colour).

I'm loving this line of products. It's a keeper (for me)!

No comments: