Visit Our Other Pages:

Tuesday 19 February 2008

2008 begins for me NOW...

A little late, maybe lol?!?

But seriously, January was a time that was still part of 2007 for many reasons so this month has been a time to re-create the New Year...

This blog has been a long time coming...

After moving forward and backwards through some testing times, I felt it was time to bring together a blog that celebrated much more than a personal journey... I wanted to explore London and fall in love with it all over again. In doing so, I wanted to also allow this space to fuse Black cultural London, creativity and the many holistic journeys that are transforming every day.

London is busy-busy. It's time to get lost in all of it.

Watch out for new interviews ("inner-views" as we like to call it!) and insights from all walks of life (UK & Europe) - plus the occasional insight from my Self.

Keep inspiring!

Bless-up ;o)

No comments: